The second annual Bakken Investor Conference will be held from April 2 to 4, 2012, in Minot, North Dakota. The conference will consist of presentations from publicly traded and private exploration and production companies, as well as oil service companies.
The Bakken Investor Conference will also hold panel presentations focusing on issues facing operators in the Bakken. These include:
- Latest geological perspectives throughout the basin.
- Capital markets perspectives.
- Global commodities and logistics to the Bakken.
- Water reuse initiatives.
- Public and private infrastructure development.
- Land, housing and commercial development.
This year’s keynote address is being given by Terry Hildestad, the President and CEO of MDU Resources Group (MDU). .The conference is sponsored by Minot Lodging Expo, LLC and Dawa Solutions Group, LLC. More information is available at Bakken Investor Conference.