QEP Resources (QEP) reported recently on its activities in the Bakken Shale during the second quarter of 2010, and provided the following information:
- Net production from the Bakken was 1,650 barrels oil equivalent (BOE) per day.
- Operated rig count of one rig, and adding a second rig during the fourth quarter of 2010.
- Operates six wells, and has interests in thirty-six other wells in the Bakken Shale.
- Drilling one operated well, and has two operated wells waiting on completion.
- Drilling two non operated wells, and has seven non operated wells waiting on completion.
QEP Resources also reported the results of three recent wells into the Bakken Shale on its acreage.
The Federal 1-34-35H-152-92 well produced 1,779 BOE per day.
The MHA 1-06-31H-150-92 well produced 1,948 BOE per day.
The MHA 1-06-01H-149-92 well produced 1,385 BOE per day.